Tag! You’re it! This is what The Man was informed of by his buddy WeaselMomma. She was previously tagged by our brother from another mother, PJ Mullen of Real Men Drive Mini-Vans . So I blame them for making me give you more information than you probably want about me. Seriously, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you. At the end of this post, I will pick five of you to do the same! Have fun with this and don’t try to hold this against The Man (I have two kids, so I get extorted every day).
2. Where was your first kiss? On my cheek. My mom gave it to me shortly after my birth.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? No, but I was accused of throwing peaches on a neighbor’s house. These were the days when any adult who lived on your street could give you a whoopin’. My buddy’s dad swore I was gonna get it, so I stayed away from that house for six months or ran past it top speed ’cause I thought this old dude was gonna come out and chase me.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? As a kid, I probably did, but the girls hit back. Hard. And I’m sure they started it. It wasn’t fair *sniff*. Seriously, not that I remember.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Again as a kid (before the voice change), I sang a song called, “You Can’t Find Jesus In The Yellow Pages” at church. I still remember parts of it. I loved to sing until I started to sound like “Frogger”.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? That I have have to be naked to have it.
7. What really turns you off? Rude people and people that like to brag about who they know and what they have. Basically, idiots turn me off. Also cold showers work well, too.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Small fries and a Big Mac. Really, I’m not in a Starbucks much.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Next, please.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No
11. Say something totally random about yourself. “I’m too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt. I’m just so sexy…” (or however the song goes).
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? My wife used to tell me I look like ‘Theo” from the Cosby show. Now people say I look like Charles Dutton. On occassion, people confuse me with Yao Ming.
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? I have kids. Of course I do.
14. Did you have braces? Nah! I did like to wear those fake plastic vampire fangs from time to time.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes. I am of average height. Would be cool if, instead of a boob job, I could get a knee lift. BTW-I’m not getting a boob job.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Married me.
18. Do you speak any other languages? A little Spanish. “Yo quiero Taco Bell” and “Gordita”-Doesn’t that mean “little fattie”?
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? Those of you who know me probably know the expression I have on my face right now with this question. Uhhh…no.
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Does a full-sized pickup truck with an extended bed count? How about a double-wide?
21. What’s something that really annoys you? Not being challenged and being underestimated.
22. What’s something you really like? Hunting. Writing. Church. Family (no particular order).
23. Can you dance? Once upon a time. Now I would look like the old dude in the club. I will occassionally do ”The Prep”, “The Centipede”, or “The Wop” in public to embarrass my kids. I actually did the “Harlem Shuffle” while at the resort in Florida this summer. I still try to pop lock every now and then.
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No. However I have been rushed to the emergency room in a Nissan Altima.